Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Fever

What beautiful weather we are having here in NC. Spring is popping up all around. The grass is turning green, daffodils are blooming and the birds are singing. Oh...what a happy feeling it gives me on the inside. Puts a smile on my face and a jump in my step. It is amazing how a little sunshine and nice breeze blowing can make you have a whole new outlook on life. I feel rejuvenated and inspired. This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. --Psalm 118:24

2 comments:

  1. Amazing just how this sign of new life does indeed make us feel. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past couple of days, thanking God for them.

    Signs of new life stir within new hopes and new dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy...Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I have family that lives in NC- does Topsail or Sneads Ferry sound familiar to you? My husband and I got to see our first beach sunrise last summer. It is just beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete