Monday, January 4, 2010

Education



After graduating in May of 2009, I started on a journey job hunting. After searching I started out working PRN at a lab over an hour away from my home due to the fact there were no full-time jobs available. Polysomnography is a vast field of study, but NC is saturated with poly. graduates. I presently work at a nearby lab PRN, which is much closer. I enjoy what I do but there is a inter desire to own my own gift store. I have pondered going back to school and have decided I will. I am going to pursue a business administration degree which will help me develop a business plan and give knowledge to help me be a successful business owner. I am overwhelmed with excitement. This is the beginning of my dream unfolding. I know there are going to be bumps in the road along with trials, but I will not hesitate to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment